- 70° RADIAL DESIGN Pushrod and cylinder at 70° angle to handlebar results in decreased friction and more direct brake feeling for improved control.
- FULL ABS COMPATIBILITY MAGURA "HCT" is approved for continuous use with all ABS systems without loss of performance due to pressure compensation (ABS-Kickback).
- (Status 01.2016)
- ADVANCED SECONDARY SEAL TECHNOLOGY The rear piston seal has been specially designed to prevent the introduction of air through secondary seal ingress. The advanced X-Ring seal design will reduce or eliminate this problem common on racing motorcycles at higher RPM.
- RESERVOIR MOUNT The master cylinder is supplied with an external reservoir and mounting bracket designed to use minimum space and with smoked glass to optically determine the level and condition of the brake fluid at all times.
- Piston diameter 18 mm, long lever blade
- Piston diameter 15 mm, long lever blade
- Piston diameter 12 mm, short lever blade
- Piston diameter 16 mm (for DOT), long lever
- Piston diameter 13 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 12 mm (for DOT), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 13 mm (for mineral oil*), long lever blade
- Piston diameter 12 mm (for mineral oil*), long lever blade
* Suitable for use with BMW and KTM mineral oil clutch activation systems.
HC1 master cylinder comes ready to install and delivery includes:
- Banjo bolt with sealing rings (M10x1)
- Remote reservoir
- Standard clamp (without mirror mount)
- Brake light or start safety switch
- ABE for brake fitments
- Owner‘s Manual