At the age of eighteen, Josh Strang left his native Australia and moved to the United States to pursue his dream of racing dirt bikes. Ten years later, Strang is still racing offroad in the U.S. at the highest level as a member of the Factory Husqvarna offroad team. In part one of this three-part series, Josh reflects on his childhood growing up in Australia around dirt bikes, his move overseas, and the difficulties of establishing his racing career in a foreign country.
Latest News » Josh Strang // A Decade of Chasing the Dream – Part 1
The 5 Most Recent Articles
- Snow Show Dates Finalized Across Country
- Hibbert Enters 18th Snocross Season Determined to Reclaim National Title
- FLY Racing Supports 5th Annual Kurt Caselli Ride Day
- Kurt Sorge Wins 2017 Red Bull Rampage
- FLY Introduces the Tradesman Street Riding Boot