Western Power Sports is excited to offer fellow Pacific Northwest company, Giant Loop. Founded in 2008 in Bend, Oregon, Giant Loop designs and manufactures saddlebags, panniers, dry bags, tank bags, snowmobile/snow bike tunnel bags, racing fuel bladders, holsters for personal emergency locator beacons and gear for extreme overland travel. Originally founded for adventure motorcycles, Giant Loop has since expanded into bicycle packing, snow sports, paddlesports, ATV/UTV and 4x4 markets. The company also hosts annual adventure rides to bring together strangers who share a similar passion for the outdoors and exploration.
Don't miss out on Giant Loop products like the Mojavi Saddlebags (Western Power Sports Part Number 269-0111).
- All MoJavi Saddlebags include 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield ($30 value)
- Volume: 12 liters (2 x 6 liter side pockets) • Rackless motorcycle luggage design straps on/off virtually any bike in seconds – USE OPTIONAL GL MOUNTS 269- 0107 TO KEEP SIDE ANCHOR AWAY FROM HOT EXHAUST!
- Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
- Flexible rear mounting system — use included fender hooks or webbing loop around any secure anchor point
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A. • Limited Lifetime Warranty
Droppin’ into the weather? Combine Bushwacker Hand Guards (Western Power Sports Part Number 269-0009) with rigid hand guards/ deflectors and heated grips for the ultimate protection against the elements. Ride safer and longer with warm, dry and clean hands and controls. Essential gear for motorcycles, snow bikes and snowmobiles.
- Cold/wet weather comfort
- Brush, mud and trail protection
- Strap on/off in seconds
- Multiple mounting configurations to fit most motorcycle makes/models equipped with rigid hand guards and/or deflectors
- Tough stretch polyurethane strap (can be used separately)
- Custom wind foil shapes • Made in USA
Looking for more? CLICK HERE for the list of products in our catalog.