At Western Power Sports, our motto is "work hard, play hard". We are seeking individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced powersports environment, which has experienced explosive growth over recent years. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with potential for career growth.
Love the great outdoors? Love riding anything with two wheels? Four wheels? Skis? Based in beautiful Boise, Idaho, access to the great outdoors is just outside your front door. So what is it we do? We like to say ""we sell fun." As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories, we are a group of enthusiasts that work hard, play just as hard, and sell fun products to a nationwide network of dealers and fellow enthusiasts.
Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, we provide many perks besides easy access to a sportsman’s paradise. Take advantage of a fully groomed motocross track, during scheduled company ride days, at our on-site test motocross track; get in a lunchtime workout session at our state-of-the-art gym facility—complete with half-court basketball court; or, take part in our weekly group mountain bike ride.
What else? Well, in case you haven’t noticed already, we like to have fun around here. We value a casual office atmosphere paired with an intense competitive drive to succeed. We strive to bring our customers the best product, service and delivery in the friendliest, most helpful manner possible—while at the same time having fun and enjoying what we do. Sound like fun? Then join us!
If you are interested in joining the WPS team, submit an application and resume to email@example.com. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email and, if submitting a resume, always include a cover letter. All positions require a completed application unless otherwise stated in the job announcement. Current job openings are posted below. If we do not have a current job opening posted in your area of interest, feel free to e-mail a resume for consideration for future position openings. You can fill out our job application out in Adobe Reader, save it, and then send it to the email address listed above. WPS is an equal opportunity employer and we promote a drug free workplace—a pre-employment drug screening is required.
Download our job applicationApplication for Employment
Jobs at Western Power Sports
Come join the team at WPS!
Full Time, Hourly Non-Exempt, DOE
We are seeking a highly organized and focused Project Administrator for our design department. The Project Administrator will collaborate communicate and assist in design projects with internal teams and/or outside vendors. The Project Administrator provides administrative support to the Senior Project Manager to help ensure the project(s) information and details are tracked and communicated to all affiliated departments.
Well qualified individuals have at least two years of experience with project coordination. You must possess strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide excellent communication to our team members and vendors.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Assist in the scheduling of meetings to ensure planning and updates throughout the course of a project.
- Schedule, track dates, budgets, pricing, critical/key info, and other information on spreadsheets.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation and reports across multiple document platforms while maintaining critical detail accuracy.
- Creating forms and other documentation that can aid in tracking, communicating, and the consolidation of information.
- Communication link between Design, Marketing, Purchasing, and Sales Departments, to ensure that the consistent and accurate flow of product information is communicated in an organized and timely manner.
- Communication link with Purchasing to advise individual product status / life cycle.
- Work directly with vendors and other team members to respond to requests and communicate project status. If issues arise, must be able to troubleshoot and clearly articulate proposed solutions to the supervisor.
- Monitor and tracking of e-mail and Skype communication of critical details that require tracking and updating the segment Line Lists and Development Matrix within the PLM.
- Update, maintain, and communicate product Line List for all segments.
- Update and maintain Development Matrix for all segments.
- Maintain many aspects of the product development that requires frequent updates.
- Create visual schedules for product development projects by working with each of the developers.
- Assist in the PO hand-off to Purchasing.
- Work with Purchasing to ensure that Domestic and International PO’s have all the details needed and that PO’s are issued when required.
- Track open PO’s production schedules with factories on new orders – update line list with current info.
- Some development tasks and or projects required – this may mean updates to existing, or new projects.
- Coordinating and tracking all sample requirements and shipments.
- Help to create QC documentation and procedure.
- QA check and inspections on incoming production (new and re-orders).
- Help manage QA review and issues with vendors.
- Building part numbers & descriptions for new products, including all vendor information and other details, for submission to the Data, Sales, and Purchasing teams.
- Coordinate and assist in product sample shipment to vendors.
- Testing and functionality verification of UPC / Barcodes.
- Assist in testing products.
- Other duties as required.
- Associates (AS) degree from two or four-year college or university is preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to complete task on timeline.
- A minimum of two years of project coordination experience and/or training is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in seasonal fast paced environment.
- Be highly organized, with acute attention to process and detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work together as a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) programs. Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) Microsoft Project or other PLM software also a plus, but not required.
- Ability to use good judgment in recognizing scope of authority in responding to problems.
- Ability to produce high quality work without immediate supervision.
Knowledge of FLY Racing brand and power sports industry a plus.
Project Manager / Offroad Product – Fly Racing
Full Time, Salary Exempt, DOE
WPS/Fly Racing is currently seeking a talented and motivated Project Manager who is responsible for establishing the strategic direction for the offroad product collections and coordinating approvals. Upon approval, the Project Manager will effectively coordinate and manage the respective project to finalization. Interfacing with global sales management and supporting the product design and development efforts with the Design group. The Project Manager leads the process with a multi-functional team to develop and execute product initiatives to deliver sales objectives.
- Develop product line strategies to achieve sales and margin objectives for the offroad category based on an understanding of consumer and market needs and trends.
- Develop and maintain short/long term product line and development plans and coordinate with sales, marketing, design, R&D and management. Lead the end-to-end process from ideation to executing product initiatives with a multi-functional team.
- Develop, align and execute work processes and flows between the product Design Team and the respective factory production team.
- Manages and preforms as the critical product information lead from the Design Team to all Sales, Purchasing, Marketing, and Catalog departments, for all offroad product related information.
- Effectively present factory sourcing information – during vendor selection for individual projects.
- Finalize unit cost and tooling cost pricing with factory representatives through mutual negotiation, both internally and externally.
- Interface with sales managers and international sales managers in development of product line strategies.
- Support the development of all product merchandising, packaging and communication.
- Research consumer buying trends and retail selling techniques to support marketing and sales efforts.
- Manage budget spending and oversee offroad business unit during budget process.
- Support sales management in forecasting sales and manufacturing.
- Maintain competitive product analysis.
- Support the physical development of new projects.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by the design team manager.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree.
- 3-5 years project management and product marketing background in a relative industry.
- Very detail oriented with the ability to manage and execute upon multiple projects, timelines, and personnel.
- Experience in manufacturing process and procedure, as well as, Q.C./Q.A. for ongoing production, is important.
- Ability to coordinate and manage internal and external resources.
- Ability to manage people and support a team atmosphere.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign helpful.
- Knowledge of offroad product development and manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong interest in off road and street motor sports required.
- A working knowledge of fashion, design, color trending and graphic development.
- Experience in Asian sourcing and manufacturing is a plus.
Occasional domestic and international travel.
Title: Purchasing Agent
Location: Corporate Headquarters - Boise, Idaho
Status: Full time, Hourly - Non Exempt
Salary: DOE, Benefits
WPS is seeking an experienced (mid-level, but not required) Purchasing Agent to join our Purchasing team. This role is responsible for coordinating the procurement of vendor and in-house products and parts by negotiating terms, pricing and delivery. The ability to identify and work within budgetary and scheduling requirements is critical to success.
The desired candidate will have two to three years of experience purchasing motorsports parts and accessories for wholesale distribution, along with highly developed Excel skills. If you thrive as a member of a team, take pride in quality and accuracy, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment this is the opportunity to grow your career!
- Reviews requisitions.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Prepares purchase orders, bid requests and change notices.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability, and prepares market analysis reports.
- Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
- Oversees all activities related to procurement of a commodity, from intent to purchase through delivery of commodity.
- Negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Approves invoices for payment.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high-volume purchasing role (powersports industry knowledge or experience a plus).
- Experience with Supply Chain Management, Vendor Relationships, Organization, Customer Service, Documentation Skills, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality Control, Cost Accounting, Control Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the MS Office 2010 Suite with highly developed Microsoft Excel skills.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to the lives of its employees, and provides many perks. Take advantage of a fully groomed motocross track during scheduled company ride days. Get in a lunchtime workout session at our state-of-the-art gym facility, complete with half-court basketball court. Play ping pong, darts or a game of pool in the company break room. Enjoy the employee-appreciation summer BBQ’s or take part in our weekly group mountain bike ride. WPS also provides a comprehensive package of benefits to promote good health and all around well-being. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental insurance; 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with 100% company match up to 3%; Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Hospital paid time off, competitive pay and bonuses; and an exciting work experience!
At Western Power Sports, our motto is "work hard, play hard". We are seeking individuals who are passionate about life and bring that energy to their careers. As a member of our team, you will be exposed to the fast-paced power sports environment, which has experienced booming expansion over recent years. We offer competitive pay and benefits coupled with a satisfying work experience and the potential for personal and professional growth. So what is it we do here at WPS? We like to say “we sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket power sports parts, apparel, and accessories, we sell fun products to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country.
**We are a drug free work place and pre-employment drug screening is required**
Warehouse Operations Manager
Location: Ashley, IN
Annual Salary: DOE
Status: Full Time, Salary/Exempt, Benefits
WPS is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to help lead its growing regional distribution center in Ashley, IN.
The Warehouse Operations Manager assists in planning, directing, and administering product setup and order filling of distribution center activities, including requisitioning, storing, stocking, and order flow and materials handling. This position oversees the enforcement of all warehouse procedures and practices and will report to the locations other heads of department and upper management.
We are looking for candidates with highly developed leadership and management skills, resolute ethics of personal conduct and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of team members and personalities, including those with high levels of authority and scope.
Well-qualified individuals will have three plus years of experience in a distribution center leadership role. If you thrive as a leader, excel at managing supply chain processes for maximum efficiently and enjoy finding solutions to varying challenges, this is the opportunity to enhance your career!
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing company operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Assists in achieving financial objectives by ensuring adherence to operational goals and team building.
- Develops and analyzes production and operating reports and resolves operational, staffing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and to prevent operational delays.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ensures warehouse staff is properly oriented and trained. May assist with recruiting and selection process.
- Provides leadership for and coordinates all activities of the warehouse staff to receive and ship products effectively.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manages the daily operational functions on all shifts, including planning the shipping/receiving flow, troubleshooting quality issues, handling staffing issues, monitoring customer orders and coordinating training to team members.
- Develops and revises standard operational and working practices and observes team members to ensure compliance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervising a team in a manufacturing or distribution setting, required.
- Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with facility planning, analysis and layout of distribution and manufacturing operations.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of supply chain logistics processes, including demand planning, distribution requirements, planning, inventory management and control, and logistics planning, and warehousing.
- Knowledge of current industry best practices in supply chain management to support process improvement.
- Ability to motivate, influence and encourage a diverse group of team members who have with varied skill levels and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships across multiple functions.
- Working knowledge of how a business is run and variables that impact profitability.
- Working knowledge of effective inventory management and distribution practices.
- Personal commitment to safety.
Love the great outdoors? Love being a part of a fast-paced, expanding community of passionate outdoor enthusiasts? Well we do too. So what is it we do here at WPS? We like to say “we sell fun.” As one of the fastest growing wholesale distributors of aftermarket powersports parts, apparel, and accessories we believe in working hard and playing harder. We sell fun products, delivering to a nationwide-network of dealers from six warehouse locations around the country. Beyond our enthusiasm for the powersports industry, WPS is committed to lives of its employees and provides a comprehensive package of benefits to promote personal growth, both in and out of the work place. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental insurance; 401K and ROTH 401K; Vacation, Sick and Hospital paid time off, competitive pay and bonus structures; profit sharing; and an exciting work experience!
**All offers for this position are contingent on successfully passing pre-employment drug testing and background search**
Job Title: Warehouse Associates – Entry Level
Location: Ashley, IN
Type: Full-time, Hourly - Non-Exempt, includes Benefits
WPS seeks to hire entry-level Warehouse Associates at its growing warehouse location in ASHLEY, IN.
WPS Warehouse Associates play an integral role by ensuring product is received, stored, stocked and shipped effectively and efficiently to our valued customers. As a Warehouse Associate team member, your duties may encompass any function within the inbound or outbound order fulfilment areas. This could include daily tasks like filling orders and requisitions for stock, operating a forklift or pallet jack and/or merchandising inventory. Well-qualified individuals will have a willingness to learn and take on new tasks; possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and display a positive, can-do attitude when faced with challenges. Experience of distribution center/warehousing concepts is a plus but not required for these entry-level positions.
If you thrive as a member of a team, take pride in quality and accuracy of work, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, this is the opportunity to start your career!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Reads customer orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, packed or distributed.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for packaging and shipping by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles tickets from customer specifications.
- Prepares parcels for distribution and loads shipping trucks.
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- **MUST** be reliable, punctual and able to work extended hours (if required) based on company needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an energetic attitude is of utmost importance.
- Highly motivated with ability to complete tasks quickly.
- Possess a sense of personal accountability for assigned duties and take pride in your work.
- Basic computer skills such as data entry, internet navigation and searches and MS Outlook email are necessary to enter shipping and receiving records.
Long hours of work may be necessary, depending on workload and season. Candidates must be able to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and stand or walk for long periods of time. Punctuality and good attendance are a necessity to promote a positive team environment and accomplish ongoing goals.
We provide a comprehensive package of benefits to promote health and all around well-being. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental insurance; 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with 100% company match up to 3%; Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Hospital paid time off, competitive pay and bonuses; and an exciting work experience!
Job Description: Corporate Housekeeper
Shift: 4 AM -1 PM Monday-Friday
Location: Headquarters in Boise, Idaho.
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Entry Level
WPS seeks to hire a housekeeper at its headquarters located in Boise, Idaho. A WPS housekeeper will work as part of a team to perform a variety of cleaning activities around our headquarter building. Our goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our employees and guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all areas of the building are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify supervisor of any damages.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Speak, read and write English
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- 0 to 1 year of Corporate Housekeeping experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments.
Must be able to lift, push/pull and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand or walk for long periods of time. Punctuality and good attendance are a necessity to promote a positive work environment and accomplish ongoing goals.
Job Title: Product Designer
Job Location: Boise, Idaho (non-remote)
Salary: Exempt, DOE
MUST SUBMIT A LINK OR ATTACH PORTFOLIO FOR FURTHER REVIEW.
Fly Racing is currently seeking a talented and motivated Product Designer to design and develop projects for FLY Street, FLY Snow, and HWY 21 brand segments. This full time position will work within the Product Design team to design and development FLY and HWY 21 products and apparel. The ideal candidate has experience in product design, product development, and project management with knowledge in the manufacturing and production processes. Excellent communication skills are essential as the position demands effective coordination between design teams, domestic and foreign vendors, and internal departments within Fly Racing.
- Able to work through all phases of the product development process – concepts through production.
- Provide high-quality product designs and product directions.
- Create dynamic trend directions with colors, materials, features, and graphics.
- Organize, communicate, and manage project development with vendors.
- Create detailed tech packs for vendors that provides all required information for production.
- Create and manage project timeline/schedule with vendor. Ensure key milestones and delivery dates are achieved.
- Daily communication and coordination with factories to ensure that the product development goals are being met for each project.
- Ability to effectively problem solve a variety of issues, while maintaining a solution based approach.
- Create product reviews for development, pre-production, and TOP samples.
- Overseas travel to vendor factories for items that are being developed.
- Bachelor's Degree in design field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience within the product design/development field.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, with a high proficiency in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Understanding of project management strategies and practices applied to product development.
- Knowledge of manufacturing practice and methods in the garment industry, including: sewing, materials, construction layout, and pattern making.
- Ability to effectively solve problems on a variety of issues with a solution-based approach.
- Highly organized, self-driven, with a keen ability to know when and how to take the initiative.
- Interest in outdoor power sports (Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, ATV/UTV, BMX, Mountain Bike, and Watercraft).
- Sense of current trends and fashions.
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Boise, Idaho
Status: Salary, Exempt
Salary: Base pay plus commission based on dollars sold, depending on account base & years of service.
JOB SUMMARY & DUTIES
WPS/HardDrive is seeking an ambitious, sales-driven motorcycle/HardDrive enthusiast to join our growing Sales Department. As a representative and member the Inside Sales Team You will maintain current business, as well as identify and secure new business, to effectively sell power sports products to dealerships while promoting WPS house-brands and company objectives. Candidates should possess the ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with a wide variety of personalities working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
Highly qualified individuals will have 3 years of inside sales experience coupled with 1 or more years of industry/dealer-related experience. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working independently, have strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills, and excel at finding solutions to varying customer solutions, this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other industry sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Provides up-to-date product information to customers via company catalogs and website.
- Emphasizes salable features, calculates profit margin opportunities, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares orders for sales obtained.
- Implements and executes company selling system on a daily basis to assigned customer base.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer by following up with appropriate department resources.
- Attend and participate in department business meetings, training and trade shows to acquire product knowledge and expertise.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships by providing World Class customer service.
- Investigates and resolves dealer problems with deliveries, invoices and general accounting.
- Travels to and attends trade shows and/or WPS sales meetings.
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience in sales or telemarketing.
- HardDrive/VTwin experience required.
- Powersports industry experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills, with a strong sense of accountability and follow through.
- Familiarity with an AS400 Order Processing system/ or VAI order processing is preferred..
- Full knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and the Internet is required.
- Ability to build strong working relationships dealers and their customer base.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, proportions, discounts, etc.
Interested? Please send a cover letter, resume, and WPS application to firstname.lastname@example.org
WPS/FLY Racing is seeking motivated, independent sales representatives, that have an established independent business. This is a 100% commission only position. WPS distributes their own house brand, FLY Racing, as well as multiple other brands such as Raceface, TIME, Maxxis, Niterider, E13, Pedros, SDG, Schwalbe, HOPE, Maxima, KMC, ODI, Kryptonite and many more. Products are shipped from WPS' six regional distribution centers across the United States.
- West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky
- Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware
- Tennessee, North and South Carolina
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds quickly to dealer needs and requests, involving resources as necessary, to deliver solutions and produce sales
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
- Introduces and demonstrates new products, using sales samples, WPS catalogs and web resources to emphasize features and benefits
- Effectively communicates the value of a WPS business partnership, including available brands, products, eCommerce options and exceptional dealer support staff
- Assists dealerships in sales-floor layout and point of purchase displays to encourage growth of WPS brands and products
- Designs and implements territory management and account growth strategies
- Creates partnerships to foster cooperation with sales and support team, dealer employees and vendor representatives
- Provides outstanding customer service by identifying and actively addressing dealership needs and requests
- Presents sales samples, specials and related support material to provide comprehensive product presentations
- Proven ability and keen understanding of how to close a sale
- Competitive spirit and an intense ambition to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with an acute sense of responsibility and follow-through
- A proactive, solutions-based approach with a desire to provide exceptional customer interactions to drive sales
- A demonstrated ability to meet the growing needs of the customers and company, alike
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory using self-provided, reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple iPad applications
- Minimum three years of outside sales or industry/dealer-related experience, five years preferred.
We pay excellent commissions. To apply, submit your resume with references to email@example.com.